Try to shut down to see if the problem persists. Our team of professional reviewers, take time each week to try new products, test them and review each product they get their hands on. We are very excited to test every little detail about each product, to bring you the finest unbiased reviews we can. I played the Golden Axe, Sonic the Hedgehog, Contra, Jurassic Park and many more. Since then I have played hundreds of games, and gaming has become a part of my life. If the laptop is having a damaged motherboard, then it will turn off suddenly and you need to contact the service center. If you are facing a problem with your motherboard then it means that your motherboard is damaged.
- The simplest reason is that the BIOS is outdated.
- Battery life is another stellar feature for the Nitro 5 with 11 hours and 9 minutes in our test, crushing the 6 hour and 38-minute category average.
- Did you search for an IBM acquired or sold product ?
- Click on Format and format the disk by choosing the appropriate options.
- We’re highlighting some troubleshooting tips to help you find the problem.
- Additionally, if you have some questions related to our software or other solutions to resolve unavailable RPC service error, please leave a comment to us or send an email to .
Over at the back, you’ll find another USB-A port, an windll.com HDMI 2.1 port, and an ethernet inlet. The port selection isn’t particularly generous, especially for a gaming laptop that costs as much. Battery life is another stellar feature for the Nitro 5 with 11 hours and 9 minutes in our test, crushing the 6 hour and 38-minute category average. If you’re looking for a gaming laptop that never fails to impress, the Asus ROG Strix Scar 17 won’t disappoint. Visitors to the website can access a variety of educational videos and enlightening articles.
A stunning display for gaming
After that, test whether you can use your touchpad. Generally, the above-stated 10 touchpad fixes tricks should solve the problem of how to reset the cursor of the laptop? If you have experienced some problematic situations, please feel free to leave a message to us in the comments section, I will assist you in repairing your touchpad issues. If the problem just started a minute ago, restart your computer and see that it works. Yes, I understand sometimes it’s hectic and it is obvious, do not panic at the moment it’s easy to overlook the problem.
File and printer sharing are disabled
In reply to Laptop powers off when power cord plugged in. The only way I can charge the battery is when it is powered off and plugged in. I have also removed the battery and powered it on … It comes almost all the way up before it powers off again. We have replaced the power cord once already – does it on the new one also. Took it to Best Buy and they couldn’t figure anything out either. Called ACER back and said I have to send it in again.