The Shark comes in 4 color options including Magic Black, Black, Blue, and Silver. In the test box, they’ve included a case as well which covers most of the phone’s rear but has a few cutouts, which I assume are for improved heat dissipation. The Black Shark 4 uses the Qualcomm 870 processor, which is commonly found in many upper mid-range and affordable flagship devices.
- The innovative mechanical magnet-lift shoulder triggers appear like magic with a gentle press for stock ROM (firmware) precise, customizable control in competitive games.
- For the first time, the Black Shark 3 Pro uses an integrated physical-mechanical button.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 camera comes with triple 48-megapixels, 8-megapixels, and 5-megapixels main cameras.
- You can install the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro ADB Driver by downloading and extracting the driver on the Computer.
- The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 USB Driver is a free software primarily used to install the Xiaomi Drivers on the Windows Computer with a few clicks.
The gaming smartphone space is exploding with some seriously good powerhouses at competitive prices, so Xiaomi (the company behind Black Shark) needs to do something special. If you’re wondering why I didn’t include any Night mode selfie samples, here’s the 411. None of the shots captured with the front camera in low-light amounted to anything.
- Most daytime side-by-side comparisons for stills were pretty close in fact.
- The phone was revealed on March 23, 2021 and was officially launched in the Chinese market starting from March 30.
- Its Black Shark 4 runs Android 11 and is powered by a battery that is 4500mAh.
- They definitely get the job done, but the sound tends to get muddled here and there as to be expected from a budget smartphone.
- Unlike many gaming handsets (including the Black Shark 3 series), the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro have narrow bezels and a punch-hole selfie camera.
Black Shark claims that it is possible to charge the battery completely in fifteen minutes. According to Weibo blogger Digital Chat Station, the new Snapdragon 888, codenamed “Emperor” is ready to be launched, and is said to have a design with fast charging performance. The Black Shark 4 and other gaming phones will have 1080p screens with refresh rates of 144Hz or higher and has a significant upgrade in heat dissipation. Black Shark 4 Pro upgrades the sandwich liquid cooling system, guaranteeing a stable performance all the time. Inside Black Shark 4 Pro, three major heating areas, the SOC, 5G modem, and 120W charging chip are designed with isolation layouts to prevent excessive heat source concentrations. The mobile phone mainboard is completely wrapped by a 360-degree three-dimensional heat dissipation system.
Android phones with Android 8 and above cannot flash with a lower version. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD870 Processor. It is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM card, connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G 5G GPS, Wi Fi, bluetooth etc. the device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB storage that can be expandable via SD card. The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade the device’s Android version, unlock the device, remove FRP protection, Fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop or any Software-related problems. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver enable you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from the computer to perform certain operations on your phone.